Plan a day trip full of rural heritage, or make it a weekend getaway.
Whether you are looking for a quiet weekend, or an educational day on the farm, we've got something for everyone.
Stroll through one of four vineyards or take a Wine Tour on the Miami County Trolley.
Pick up seasonal produce, pecans, goat cheese, beef, pork, lamb, turkey, chicken, eggs for the trip home or plan to pick your own apples, peaches and berries at the orchard.
Pack an overnight bag and plan to stay at one of the local bed & breakfasts.
Here are a few tips to help make your day trip more enjoyable...
- Farmers work year around, but some locations have seasonal visiting hours. Visit their website or contact them for operating hours before you head out.
- Please supervise children and promote respect for property, plants and animals while visiting the stops.
- Please leave your pets at home.
- Remember to bring your camera.
- Several locations have products for sale, so don't forget the cooler.
- Parking is available at each site, but please be aware that terrain may create some physical challenges.
Click here to view map.
Get a list of agricultural destinations.
"Like" us on Facebook
2014 Fall Farm TourJoin us for this free, self-guided tour of fifteen agricultural destinations.
Saturday, October 18th
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 19th
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.(wineries open at noon on Sunday)
Printable list of destinations here.
Click the links below to find out more about each destination.
Cozy Acres/Wool Works, Etc.
Louisburg Cider Mill
Middle Creek Winery
New Lancaster General Store
Paola Community Garden of H.O.P.E.
Promised Land Ranch Ministries
Silver Lining Herefords
Skyview Farm & Creamery
Somerset Ridge Vineyard & Winery
Terabithia Dairy Goats
White Wind Farms